Quick, easy and delicious. During the week, those are the kinds of meals I want to prepare. I found the perfect recipe for a work-week dinner from the Gimme Some Oven blog. Blogger Ali called it Garlicky Baked Shrimp, but I thought Shrimp Scampi Casserole was a better way to describe it.
This tastes like a fancy weekend dinner without having to put all the extra work into it. The most time-consuming part was peeling the shrimp. The rest was easy-peasy.
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
- half of a lemon (optional)