Remember last week when I mentioned being in a food rut? Well, I’ve found another great recipe that will help you get out of that sad and boring place. And this one may be even better than the last, based on the opinion of He Who Must Be Fed.
Braised chicken thighs with carrots, potatoes and thyme is an easy, one pan, cook-it-after-work kind of dish.
This recipe was perfect for a weeknight dinner because:
- It only dirtied only pan.
- It calls for red potatoes, so there was no peeling, which is a bonus. Although you have to peel the carrots, but they’re easier.
- It took only about 40 minutes from start to finish.
- The mixture of paprika, olive oil, chicken broth and white wine made a marvelous sauce.
- Oh, and it was de-freakin’-delicious.
Full recipe disclosure: My husband is not a huge fan of thyme, so instead of using the 1 ½ tablespoons of fresh thyme, I probably added only a teaspoon.
If you try this, let me know how it turned out for you.